We are looking for a full-time STORE MANAGER to work for DONER which is a Turkish Kebab Takeaway, Christchurch. This is a role with a good deal of responsibility to manage the entire Team at all times.
The job requires strong organizational skills, and the ability to get things done.
About the role: The role is for a Store Manager who will Organise and Control the Operations as required.
• Staff managing including staff recruitment, training and monitoring ongoing staff performance.
• Undertake all the aspects of daily administration including banking and payments and Dealing With financial transactions including costing and pricing as per budget.
• Analysing expenditure, preparing monthly budgets, and setting financial targets.
• Planning and Implementing new items to menu with chief
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing prompt and friendly service and dealing with complaints
• Coordinate staff scheduling and roasters, and motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed.
• Organize supply purchases, check product and stock levels and keeping records
• Marketing, advertising and promotion.
You will be responsible from Open to Close.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
• Minimum 1 year Previous Managerial Experience in kebab business
• Qualification in Business Management level 7 or above.
• Able to work a flexible schedule including split shifts, weekends, Early starts and late nights, working on Public holidays
• Positive attitude and ability to thrive under pressure
• Excellent communication skills and Handling customer queries/complaints professionally
• Must have own Vehicle as Flexibility is required around Purchasing of Stock items
• Great presentation and Personal Hygiene
• have the knowledge to fulfil the responsibility of advertising the business.
• time management skills.
• Finance and budget planning
Hours of work:
$25.00 - $30.00 per hour