The advertisers are the directors of existing and upcoming Pizza Retail stores across the North Island that serve up creative pizzas with a difference! All stores are independent entities, needing talented personnel with the ability to guide the store to success. Success for us means becoming the 'top of mind' store in the area, whenever the word 'pizza' is uttered.
Our Store Managers are talented visionaries with the knowledge and expertise to respond to local customer needs, while growing the sales profitably. The right person will be a confident leader, able to independently manage and take responsibility of the operations of their store top to bottom - this is NOT a job in a run-of-the-mill franchise operation - you make the decisions here and this role spells R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y.
- Store budgeting & business strategies.
- Products, supplier & portfolio selection.
- Purchasing & pricing.
- Managing product & store advertising, marketing, merchandising & promotions.
- Managing stock, supplies, inventory.
- Cash banking & payroll management.
- Staff management.
- Managing customer service.
- Local health & safety, workplace safety, consumer & employment law compliance.
- Have the maturity & ability to operate a retail business autonomously with skill & confidence.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the retail sector, preferably with at least one year in a management or supervisory role. Experience in the pizza industry will be an advantage.
- Relevant qualification or substantial New Zealand work experience instead of a qualification.
- Flexibility to work for extended hours, including on weekends.
- Be able to provide a clear drug test.
- Be able to provide a clean Police record.
Hours of work: