The Ultimate Care Group is a privately owned Specialist Residential Aged Care Services Provider. We offer rest home, hospital, and dementia care to the elderly in 19 residential facilities throughout New Zealand.
We have an have an opportunity for an experienced L2 Caregiver at our Facility Churtonleigh in Wellington.
Job benefits and perks:
• Supportive Leadership Team
• Working in an outstanding location
• Be part of a passionate/ experienced Team
• Providing a friendly and supportive service
• Personal cares
• Helping with general activities in daily living
• Flexibility required for the roster, does include weekend work
• Knowledge of the Health & Disability Sector Standards
• Experience in the Aged Care industry preferred
• Previous experience in delivery of care services
• Empathy and commitment to excellence in care of the elderly
• Possesses a can do attitude
• Honesty, reliability and integrity
We understand that we are providing a home for our residents, and we are absolutely focused on exceptional care delivered by our exceptional people.
If you have the above experience and are passionate about the Elderly, we would love to hear from you.
Hours of work:
$21.00 - $23.00