Experienced Arborist / Utility Arborist
A role with us can advance your career and expand your skills
• Immediate Start
• A growing organisation offering long term career opportunities
• Competitive remuneration, relocation opportunities, and many more!
About the role
We have some amazing people in our business. At every level, our people are empowered to make a difference and as a result, take pride in what they do.
We are seeking an experienced qualified Arborist / Utility Arborist who has a passion for preserving and caring for trees at the following depot;
In exchange for your skills, we offer:
• Competitive remuneration – we believe your hard work deserves to be rewarded with guaranteed hours, overtime (weekend work readily available)
• Safety First - new PPE, uniform, and equipment all up to date with the latest innovation
• Variety of work – From domestic and commercial to production felling, helicopters, and cranes, we do it all
• Relocation opportunities – options to move across New Zealand and Australian location
• Training – on-job training and formally recognised qualifications (NZQA)
• Career progression – from apprenticeship through to management
A bit about us….
Founded in 1981 Treescape’s humble beginnings started with little more than a VW Beetle, a couple of chainsaws and a solid work ethic. Today, our range of services has grown significantly, expanded, and diversified. Our Australian operations started in 2006, and we now employ over 600 staff across Australasia. We have some amazing people in our business. At every level, our people empowered to make a difference and as a result, take pride in what they do. To find out more about Treescape and what we do, visit our website www.treescape.co.nz
How to apply
To apply for this role, you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it. If this sounds like an opportunity for you apply now. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values inclusion and diversity. We are a proud Immigration Accredited Employer and Hearing Accredited Workplace. If you have any hearing support requirements, we encourage you to tell us when you apply so that we can assist you through the recruitment process.
Please note: pre-employment medical and a Ministry of Justice police check are mandatory for all applicants offered work.
Full Time, Permanent
Hours of work:
$20.00 - $35.00 per hour