You will be passionate about Coffee and you will thrive on a challenge.
You'll find your previous experience helpful, but it's your potential & ambition which we want to develop. If you can meet the demands of a busy environment, are passionate about coffee & customer service and keen on using your own skills & imagination, then reply in confidence, attaching an up to date C.V.
The successful candidates will have:
- Strong Barista Skills (Min 1 year)
- Excellent Latte Art
- Chatty Outgoing Friendly Personality
- Initiative, enthusiasm and drive
- Excellent communication and selling skills
- Ambition, commitment to the role and a love of the service industry
- An interest in or passion for coffee and chocolate
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Sunday - Rostered shifts.
- Full time - 30-40 hours a week
- Day shifts - 5am to 6pm
What can we offer
Be part of a fun family-owned and operated business with the flexibility to be creative in your work as well as a competitive wage.
How do I apply?
We are looking for someone who is reliable, confident and accurate, with a can-do attitude who enjoys working in a busy team environment. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please reply with CV and cover letter.
You must be a New Zealand resident/citizen at the time you submit your application.
Full Time, Permanent
Hours of work:
Hours are variable
$20.00 - $30.00 per hour