At Starbucks we focus on two things, sharing great coffee and making the world a little better. From simple beginnings nearly 40 years ago with one store in Seattle, Starbucks is now a global brand across more than 50 countries and has been in New Zealand for 20 years with 24 stores around the country.
We need you to be able to:
- Demonstrate a drive to deliver excellent customer service
- Show a passion for coffee and the Starbucks brand
- Learn new skills quickly and deliver results
- Communicate clearly with a huge variety of people
- Commit to working shifts
As a Barista you will:
- Make the perfect coffee or Frappuccino for our valued customers
- Ensure every customer has an amazing experience in our store
- Keep the store clean and presentable
- Keep stock updated
- Maintain food safety and hygiene standards
- Work in a high speed environment
- Contribute to a high performing team to ensure the efficient running of the store
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a highly regarded, globally recognised coffee brand.
- Excellent training as a Barista.
- Career development.
- Working for a socially responsible brand and a company that truly values you.
- A great team that works together and supports each other.
- Above minimum wage starting rate.
- Excellent benefits
Start your career as a barista with our great team and awesome brand today!
Part Time, Permanent
Hours of work:
$18.90 - $21.00