At Starbucks we focus on two things, sharing great coffee and making the world a little better. From simple beginnings nearly 40 years ago with one store in Seattle, Starbucks is now a global brand across more than 50 countries, and has been in New Zealand for more than 20 years with 24 stores around the country.
Starbucks NZ will provide full Starbucks training and the career growth into leading your shifts! If you are a natural leader with a can-do attitude, a warming smile and embrace customer service we would love to meet you.
We are currently recruiting for Shift Supervisors in Dunedin! Hours are between 20-25 hrs per week, flexible availability around weekends, evenings and holidays is preferred.
Starbucks NZ can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for a highly regarded global brand.
- Full training and career progression. You will be given full Barista training before moving into your Shift Supervisor role.
- A great working environment and culture, growing from our Starbucks NZ Mission and Values.
- Working for a socially responsible brand and a company that truly values you.
- Discounts on Starbucks NZ Merch, Food and Beverages.
- Operating recognition policy. Competitive Salary Package.
- Regular discounts and vouchers across a variety of restaurants and retailers.
Shift Supervisor Responsibilities include:
- Running shifts with customers at our core
- Solving problems in the moment
- Leading Operations activity on your shifts
- Creating the Environment and Starbucks Experience
- Coaching for Performance and Development, having meaningful conversations that drive performance
- Maintaining a clean, safe and ready store.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1 year experience in customer service is preferred
- Passion for customer service and creating special customer moments.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to drive practices that embody Starbucks Mission and Values.
- A mindset that problems are improvements in waiting.
If you are interested in becoming a Starbucks Partner, getting full Starbucks training and developing into a Starbucks Shift Supervisor- Send us your CV today!
Part Time, Permanent
Hours of work:
$18.90 - $23.00