Our client is looking for a driven and experienced Team Leader who will be leading their team of 9 Service Consultants based in Auckland and Northland. This role is perfect for someone that has proven experience leading a team of service technicians, isn't afraid to get their hands dirty, can juggle, can handle pressure and is looking to become part of a team that is value-driven and supports their people!
• Drive a passionate customer service ethic by focusing on exceeding customer expectations and being committed to ‘right first-time’ execution.
• Develop trusting and effective working relationships with customer and Just Water staff.
• Undertake all recruitment, interviews and reference checks for replacement Service Consultants. Ensuring all new recruits receive effective inductions and onboarding programs.
• Conduct regular performance discussions and annual performance appraisals including service audits with all team members.
• Ensure new Northern Team recruits are sufficiently trained and undertake 60 Day & 3 Month follow up Audits to complete their induction program.
• Taking ownership of the Auckland Office ‘Day with a DSC’ Induction Program.
• Manage the team to ensure PM Completion in due month.
• Ensure self and the DSC team are servicing and sanitizing units and filter systems as per the DrinkSafe Operation Manual by conducting annual audits and performance reviews with Team Members.
• Ensure all Call Outs are received by the National DSC Team through the daily checking of the Dialhog reports, and the DSC Team are completing all call-outs within the timeframe required.
• Provide Technical Support to the Customer Service and DSC Team as required.
What you will bring:
• Positive attitude.
• Customer Orientation (internal and external).
• Planning & organising.
• Attention to Detail.
• Ownership – Take responsibility and ownership for own actions and areas of responsibility.
• Action-Oriented and full of energy.
• Collaboration – working together and across teams.
• You’re understanding how businesses work. Knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends and technology and information affecting the business.
• Strong Analytical Skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Above average listening skills.
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role operating within New Zealand
• Intermediate computer and data entry skills with high accuracy and speed
• Full Class 1 Drivers Licence
You will be working for a great company that looks after its staff and a value-based organisation, that believes in putting people first. This not only means their customers but also their staff, their shareholders and the community.
You will get full training, induction, and a fantastic support network to guide you through the systems and processes as well as a vehicle, laptop & phone. Travel will be required on occasion.
Please note only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered (You would need to be a resident, citizen or have a valid work visa). If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, feel free to contact Lee directly for a confidential chat or click “APPLY” directly on this advert.
Hours of work:
Auckland City, Franklin, Manukau City, Papakura
$50,000 - $60,000 per annum