Our client is looking for a driven and experienced Warehouse & Production Assistant who will ensure all internal and external requests for products or information are delivered in full, in the specification and on time, data integrity of all stock movements are maintained to ensure accuracy, all received goods are processed promptly and accurately. Follow all Food Safety policies and procedures ensuring the highest standard of product.
• Inwards goods are receipted and processed in a timely and accurate manner
• Timely and accurate fulfilment of all stock and information requests from Internal or External Customers
• Ensure enough stock is available to meet orders through communication with Manager and Inventory Controller
• Ensure quality and quantity objectives are met when carrying out refurbishment of Coolers, Fountains, Boilers and Chillers.
• Cooler components, Kit components and unit repairs are refurbished to the highest possible standard
• De-van Containers as required
• Assist in the Production Plant ensure all quality standards and procedures are followed as per our HACCP plan
• Assist with regular Cycle Counts and Bi-annual Stock Takes as required
• Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse and utilise space effectively
• Follow all policies and procedures with regards to Health and Safety
• Assist with other general duties as requested by the Auckland Warehouse Manager
What you will bring:
• Flexibility – the ability to move through different Warehouse and Production departments
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work in a diverse team with integrity and tolerance
• Ability to give feedback or ideas for continuous improvement
• Reliability and punctuality
• Calmness under pressure
Role Related Experience:
• Strong appreciation of health and safety practices
• Understanding of Inventory Management
• Warehousing experience
• Data Processing experience
• Computer Literacy
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Forklift and/or Reach Truck Licence with F Endorsement
• Full Drivers Licence
• Accredited Person - MPI Certification
• You will need to be energetic and physically fit for this position
You will be working for a great company that looks after its staff and a value-based organisation, that believes in putting people first. This not only means their customers but also their staff, their shareholders and the community. You will get full training, induction, and a fantastic support network to guide you through the systems and processes.
You will work a 40-hour week, times from 7:30am to 4pm or 8am to 4:30pm.
Please note only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered (You would need to be a resident, citizen or have a valid work visa). If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, feel free to contact Lee directly for a confidential chat or click “APPLY” directly on this advert.
Hours of work:
Auckland City, Franklin, Manukau City, Papakura