We are an engineering company based in Pakuranga who are looking for an exceptional Fabricator/welder with good skills and experience to join our team. We are looking for flexible, safety-minded people like you to join us.ï»¿
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Reading And Interpreting Workshop Drawings And Plans
• Manufacture & Weld Structural Steel Work
• Welding (ARC & MIG)
• Workshop And Site Work
• Attention To Producing Quality Work
• A Strong Commitment To Health And Safety
• Physical capable for lifting and assembling work
• General Engineering Duties As Required
• You must hold a valid class 1 driver license
• You are also required to pass a pre-employment drug test and police check.
Good remuneration offered to the successful candidates. To be successful for this position you must be a Tradesman who is confident and able to work on custom projects from plans doing a mixture of workshop and site work.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. We are an accredited employer.
Please forward your CV and application to email@example.com
Hours of work:
Hours are variable