As Procurement Manager, you will report directly to the General Manager and take ownership of all day-to-day purchasing functions for the business. Key to your success in this position will be implementing and maintaining supply chain continuity and reliability, which in our current world is challenging! The scope of this role will mean that you’ll be responsible for conducting regular supplier reviews, ensure supply continuity, manage all facets of local and overseas purchasing & inventory levels, liaising with other team members to understand their needs, and treating every client interaction (internal and external) as an opportunity to go above and beyond!
Candidates should possess
- Previous experience in a similar procurement management role within a manufacturing environment;
- Previous experience in FMCG is preferred and will be a bonus;
- Excellent communication skills, people skills and Leadership skills;
- Someone who is down-to-earth with a positive attitude;
- Fluent in Mandarin is preferred;
- Must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Please Apply Online with your CV outlining your relevant experience. Thanks
Full Time, Permanent
Hours of work: