Daily Tasks Involved in the role:
You will be responsible for getting to site, discussing work with customers, planning the day, representing the company in a professional way and doing required paperwork at the end of the day. It's a busy job, with lots of variety, you will get wet, dirty and muddy. All in a day’s work for the Southey's team! You will need:
• A clean, Full Class 4 driver’s license. Class 5 would be preferable
• Recent truck driving experience and able to drive a Road Ranger Gear box is a must.
• Physical fitness – you’ll be operating the hydro gear and be working hard all day
• Your own reliable transport – we are based in Waimauku, Auckland you need to get to work early to pick up the truck
• Good manners and a good idea of customer service.
• Good recent knowledge of Health and Safety for working on a construction site & rigid trucks.
• Knowledge of mechanical gear and operating a Hydro Excavation is a must.
• Recent Experience with completing H&S paperwork and readable hand writing is a must. Must be able to use a Smart Phone for job allocations. Job Pre-requisites Must have recent Hydro Excavation experience, Clean Class 4 License, hold current site safe passport, Construct Safe certified & first aid qualified. Must be able to prove recent truck driving experience in a practical driving test.
Must be available to work Monday - Saturday every week.
Pre Employment Drug & Alcohol test is and Medical is required.
Hours of work:
$23.00 - $27.00