We are a construction company looking for 5 labourer
Labourer Key responsibilities:
• Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where gibs
• Report to Project Supervisor and Operation Manager daily, conduct fibrous, and builder need it.
• Loading and unloading building and panels: construction materials, tools, and equipment and transporting them around building sites. • Cleaning corner beads and securing them in position. •
Complete tasks assigned promptly and to a trade level standard depicted by Winstones Wallboards literature.
• Be able to communicate with Supervisor or team leader and the like e.g., Possess a good understanding of English Language.
• Adhering to Company and Project specific health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
• Attending on-site meetings as required.
• Attending Supervisor`s meetings as and when required.
• Liaising with clients and both maintaining and enhancing good working relationships at all the me. • Erecting and dismantling temporary structures such as barricades and scaffolding
• Available for Night Shift
• Travel within and out of Auckland from me to me as required.
• Ensuring all task of cleaning is completed and accurate.
• Ensuring that Company vehicles are operated safely by Smart Construction NZ Limited Company Policy and the New Zealand Law.
• Other dues as is reasonably requiredJob Pre-requisites:
• Experience it’s not necessary.
• Site Safe Passport.
• Must have own transport and tools.
• Have excellent attention to detail and take pride in your work.
• Be physically fit. • Complete work in a timely manner.
• Available to work weekend if necessary.
Minimum pay: $25
Minimum guaranteed hours of work: 30 per week
Location: Auckland City
Position avaiables: 5
Hours of work:
$25.00 - $30.00 per hour