Engineering & Plant Services offers a unique capability to deliver transport and concrete plant-based engineering solutions.
Together we have forged a history of success in transport engineering and installations, including our own Dynamix concrete mixer truck range. EAPS New Zealand has seen extraordinary growth over the past few years.
Our team is looking for an experience Store Person / Parts Interpreter to support our busy operations on a full time basis
In this role you will:
• Ensure accuracy of inwards and outwards stocks
• Accurately complete and record relevant paperwork
• Support our customers with queries and provide them with exceptional customer service
• Be able to work with urgency and accuracy
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills:
• Previous experience in a similar environment
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management skills
• Be physically fit as some lifting is required
• Full New Zealand Drivers Licence. Forklift endorsement necessary
This role will suit those who has had previous experience in a fast pace environment, who is reliable and looks for a future with our company.
The successful candidate must be able to pass a compulsory pre-employment medical, drugs and alcohol assessment.
To apply for this role, go to our careers website: https://www.simedarbycareers.com/ ref#45359
All applications must be made online.
Only applicants entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered
Hours of work:
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour