As a Supervisor, Your task & duties will be as below:
* Supervise the front of house during your shift Respond to customer queries for our products (Indian Food, Sweets, Snacks, Chaat etc) and about ingredients, allergen information etc
* Ensure that Equipment’s and fridge/freezers are working properly at all times and note their temperature in FCP everyday.
* Check and maintain all stock levels
* Ensure the printers are operating and has enough paper.
*Ensure all fridges are stocked properly with all drinks before and end of your shift.
* Ensure wastage must be kept at a minimum.
* Ensure all work area are clean/hygienic at all times.
* Supervise other staff, delegate various duties to them and constantly evaluate their performance. Help Manager/ Assistant manager to maintain and update staff time rosters.
* Report abnormal staff behavior to manager.
* Ensure that excellent standards of customer service are upheld
* Ensure that other staff are upholding customer service standards Take up customer complaints Assist manager/Assistant Manager in planning and executing promotions & local marketing See to it that cleaning staff maintain hygienic standards
* Check all snacks & sweets on regular basis kept for retail sale for expiry date and to make sure they are fit for human consumption
* Pack all loose sweets in appropriate sweet boxes as per customer order and gift wrap the boxes as and when required.
* Plating of hot food as prepared by chefs for Thalis, Sizzlers, Kulcha & Paratha combos, combo platters etc.
* To work at Front of house / POS as and when required and as explained above.
* Suitable candidate should have knowledge of Indian Food (North Indian, South Indian, Indo-Chinese etc), Sweets, Snacks, Chaat items and knowledge of ingredients used.
* Please mention your NZ citizenship / Resident or Visa status.
Hours of work:
Hours are variable