We have a vacancy for a receptionist/administrator at our Remuera based GP surgery.
This is a part time position of at least 20 hours per week (we can discuss hours/days). There are no late nights or weekend work. You will work closely with our team of doctors, nurses and administrators to provide the highest quality care to our patients.
We are looking for someone who:
* can be responsible for creating a welcoming and professional first impression for our patients
* is able to multi-task and manage a busy reception area
* can deal proactively with enquiries received to help our patients
* works accurately and efficiently
* has a pleasant and professional manner, with a positive attitude, excellent communication and organisational skills, and empathy towards patients
* has strong computer skills
* can support our team with general administration duties and requests as required
* has excellent spoken and written English skills.
Key responsibilities include:
* greeting and assisting patients arriving in reception
* answering incoming telephone calls
* booking and changing appointments, in person and on the phone
* processing payments
* assisting with paperwork for immigration medicals
* assisting with general administration requests.
Previous medical reception work would be valuable, but is not essential. Full training on our IT systems will be provided. All applicants must be either New Zealand residents or hold a current work visa. You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet the New Zealand Government requirements for healthcare workers.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hours of work:
Hours are variable