Duties and Responsibilities
• Clean rooms and public areas in accordance with rosters and / or daily objectives in a timely manner.
• Be aware of time frames and specifications for cleaning each room
• Ensure The Hotel Nelson standards of cleanliness and appearance of guest rooms, public and service areas are met and that set procedures are followed.
• Greet and interact customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
• Receive any customer requests or complaints and fulfil or pass on to management as appropriate.
• Maintain High standards of personal cleanliness, appearance and conduct.
• Maintain absolute customer privacy and respect customer property.
• Maintain an excellent relationship with the front office staff to ensure the procedures between the front office and housekeeping department achieve the desired result relating to guest room availability, guest lost property and any other matters.
• Control waste and productivity.
• Complete any other tasks as directed by a supervisor or manager.
Health and Safety
• High Level of cleanliness
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Good Personal Hygiene
• Able to work as part of a team
• Honest and Reliable
Full Time, Contract/Temp
Hours of work:
Hours are variable