We are looking for a Apprentice Baker to join our highly motivated production team and enjoy scratch baking at Bakers Delight Pinehill.
Bakers are responsible for:
- Mixing dough
- Moulding dough
- Managing the ovens
- Ingredient weigh ups
- All Food Safety regulation and OH & S responsibilities
- Providing delightful customer service as required
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Able to work from 4am (2 weekends and 3 weekdays)
We are a small team who works at a fast and efficient rate and need someone who isn't afraid of hard work and is able to think on their feet and can learn quickly. We want to hear from you if you are a team player and have a strong work ethic. Full training will be given. Your commitment to product quality and your reliability will make you successful in this role.
** Please note this is a VERY PHYSICAL POSITION that involves lifting 20kg flour bags, extracting 60kg dough from the mixer and loading and unloading heavy trays into a 6 deck oven.**
What's in it for you?
- Learn while getting paid
- Baking Apprenticeship is a 3 year course with NZ Bakels. You will be a qualified baker NZQA Level 4.
- Approx. 60 NZQA credits per year
- No experience required, just great attitude, passionate, physically fit and self motivation
- Full time hours (30+hrs per week)
To register your interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of work:
Hours are variable
North Shore City