About Us: Precision Group are a Wellington founded trade solutions group who provide expertise across the areas of plumbing, gas fitting, roofing, drainage, electrical, glazing, asbestos and construction. We work with a range of clients large and small and have well established teams across the Wellington region as well as growing teams in Nelson and Christchurch. Precision Group are close-knit and expert at what we do. We offer support to clients 24/7 and are proud to be Impac PreQual & “Sitewise Green” certified.
Check out our website for more information to read more about us: https://precisiongroup.net.nz/
Role Purpose: To perform duties of an Office Administrator.
Role Responsibilities: Performing administrative and office support activities such as;
• Answering incoming calls from customers and head contractor
• Making appointments and coordinating technicians to carry out work required as per work orders
• Entering data accurately in a timely fashion to meet deadlines and KPI’s of head contractors
• Updating and manage information in Precision’s chosen databases
• Reconciliation of payments received from client
• Staff cover as necessary
• Other miscellaneous administrative jobs as required.
What we offer:
• High trust work environment
• Competitive remuneration
• Porirua or Petone based
• A small supportive team who likes to have fun
• Immediate start
Full Time, Permanent
Hours of work:
Lower Hutt, Porirua
$40,000 - $50,000 per annum