Front of House Position
Friendly staff needed to help out with cellar door operations, we are looking for individuals who are hard-working and responsible. The job duties include:
• Setting up and packing down the Cellar Door as described in Cellar Door Checklist.
• Talking genuinely and enthusiastically about our wine to Cellar Door customers.
• Assisting in serving wine tastings and selling a variety of wines and wine-related products and cellar door food items.
• Helping out at events, setting up, waiting tables, serving wine and cleaning up.
Some more information about this role:
• To be successful in this role, you must be available to work on weekends and will report to the Cellar Door Manager.
• Guaranteed hours per week are 20 hours. Extra hours available for on-call special events.
• Although based in the Cellar Door there will also be opportunity to work out on the estate and at times within the lodge as it is a busy place with lots going on.
The days and timing of the job is flexible and can be discussed with the employer. Apply Now!
Part Time, Contract/Temp, Casual, Permanent
Hours of work:
Hours are variable
$18.90 - $20.00 per hour