The Kentish Hotel is looking for a passionate, motivated & energetic Chef for our busy Restaurant situated in Waiuku, Franklin region .
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
• At least 1 year cooking experience.
• Cookery qualification required.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possesses an exceptional work ethic.
• Is honest, punctual and reliable.
• Have a genuine interest in food, and the hospitality industry as a whole.
• Be well presented and outgoing.
• Understand kitchen hygiene standards and practices.
In return, we can offer genuine opportunities for growth and development, as well as the opportunity to work in an excellent team environment. Please get in touch, if this sounds like you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent Schedule: • Shift work Experience: • Chef: 1 year (Preferred) Work Remotely: • No Additional Duties: • Menu planning • Food shopping • Recording food temperature • Preparing reports etc
Please forward cv to email@example.com
Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
Hours of work:
Hours are variable