• Greet customers warmly.
• Serve customers promptly in a friendly manner.
• Ensure there is always an adequate supply of clean glassware.
• Clean tables and collect used glasses from the tables.
•Place used glasses in the washing area for cleaning.
• Ensure the customer areas are tidy at all times and are displayed in accordance with the establishment’s standards.
• Advise Bar Manager/Duty Manager of bar supply shortages.
• Ensure compliance with liquor licensing laws.
• Ensure there is someone behind the bar to serve at all times.
• Report any problems with either customer or equipment to Bar Manager/Duty Manager.
• Follow instructions from Bar Manager/Duty Manager. • Ensure the safety of the business’s property and cash at all times.
• Any other duties the employer may reasonably require. Health and Safety
• Make sure equipment is clean and the bar area is kept clean at all times—surfaces wiped down; spillages cleaned up etc’.
• Ensure people who appear intoxicated are not served further alcohol—advise Bar Manager or Duty Manager if this happens.
• Honest and reliable
• Excellent customer service
• Good communication skills
• Positive and friendly manner
• Able to work alone and as part of a team
• Good time management skills
Please send cv to email@example.com
Part Time, Casual, Permanent
Hours of work:
Hours are variable
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour