Cadet Program Coordinator
LIVE BETTER K-CENTRE offers 24-week paid Cadetships.
We need Community Service Coordinator: Service Co-ordinator - or Social worker Service Coordination Team / Service
Please apply if you can work for 20 hours after 30 hours of training for 6 months from January 2024.
About LIVE BETTER K-CENTRE
LIVE BETTER K-CENTRE (CULTURAL CENTRE TRUST) is a charitable trust established in 2019 with the purpose of addressing the specific needs of Asians, Ethnic, and multicultural background individuals.
Our aim is to assist children, women, and seniors receive appropriate support and services without facing discrimination based on cultural or linguistic differences.
We offer a wide range of opportunities for individuals to learn about one another's values and cultures through engaging activities such as arts, food, sports, workshops, and cultural events. Internship If you are a student specializing in social work or simply someone interested in nonprofit careers, Cadetships should form the foundation of your journey to your goals.
We offer the following nonprofit capacity-building internship opportunities :
1. Governance and management: operations, office administration, project management & coordination
2. Project-Based: monitoring & evaluation, and stakeholder communication
3. Organizational development: fundraising, public relations, and donor relationship building
4. Project implementation: beneficiary analysis, feasibility study, baseline study, impact evaluation and monitoring, report
5. Online Marketing: SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Writing, Fundraising and Influencing , Volunteer Management , Brand Assistance ,Multimedia Design , Translate Poster or promotional materials
Key Responsibilities and Tasks, Mahi Kawenga
-ÂÂ Monitor and write program expenditures.
-ÂÂ Prepare financial statements and maintain records pertaining to program activities.
-ÂÂ Purchase or approve the purchase of equipment and supplies needed by the staff and program.
-ÂÂ Supervise the program’s staff.
- Schedule program work, oversee daily operations, coordinate the activities of the program and set priorities for managing the program.
-ÂÂManage marketing and outreach to the community.
-ÂÂ Assist in the administration and supervision of the Youth and Adults Programs in accordance with policies and in compliance with New Zealand regulations.
-ÂÂ Review and provide feedback for after school curriculum calendars; distribute to parents, director, and after school staff.
-ÂÂ Assist Director with staff development, program development, parent communication and innovation of special methods and approaches to instruction and care.
Successful applicants will receive comprehensive training and ongoing mentoring.
We are looking for someone who has:
a passionate and fluent Chinese and Korean speaking and writing
An interest in other people's health and wellbeing
The ability to work in a fast-paced role Excellent communication skills
A self-starter, capable of managing your own workload
A positive can-do attitude Willingness to work with groups and one on one
Closing date for application is 29th OCT 2023
Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time, Contract/Temp
Hours of work:
Hours are variable