Our client is in this business for last 50 years, long before many had considered the environmental impact of chemical-based consumer products. Our client is one of New Zealand’s most trusted natural brands.
Their values hold true, offering families gentle, natural alternatives that do not cost the earth. Our products are still hand blended too, just on a much larger scale.
• You will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing / production environment
• Physically able to work 10-hour shifts
• Can work as part of a team but also have the initiative to work unsupervised
• Commitment to high standards of safety, quality, and production
• Can work safely around machinery in an industrial manufacturing environment
• A great attitude and an impeccable attendance record
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive with an action-oriented attitude
• Adaptable and flexible
Applicants for this position should have a valid visa to work and live in NZ For more details, please give us a call on 027 2706099
What is next? If interested and meet the requirements above - please apply! Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further screening. If successful you will be asked to create an account with us. Link2recruitment will act as your employer of record, managing your pay and rostering, however you would be working for our client!
Hours of work:
Hours are variable