Company: LEASE2GO LIMITED
Brief Description of the company: An Auckland based business fleet management and private rental company with stabilized business operation and volume.
Position: Vehicle Recondition Specialist
Remuneration: $30 per hour
Nature and Purpose of the role:
We are currently looking for a senior specialist in vehicle reconditioning who had previous experience in relevant industries. We would expect the potential candidates to have strong theoretical knowledge of vehicle maintenance in general, be able to carry out the entire recondition process autonomously and provide constructive feedback on how to better utilize company budget from various service pillars. As the nature of the business is B2B, pushing annualized service plan sale would also be a key aspect of the role.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes vehicle interior and exterior condition inspection as per LEASE2GO’s company standards.
- Exterior includes but is not limited to
- glass, bright metal trim, decorative trim, paint, alignment of doors, bonnet and boot, operation of locks and safety catches, tyre size, condition and pressures of tyres, security of wheel nuts.
- Interior includes but is not limited to – trim, seat belts, seats and upholstery, lights, wipers, mirrors, windows, fuses, may include – security system.
- All basic fluids inspection
• Participates in all stages of vehicle detailing on various body parts of any assigned vehicle, including but not limited to dent and scratch removing, degreasing, sanding, polishing, waxing, glazing and crystalized coating, interior refinishing etc.
• Maintains and constantly updates working knowledge of vehicle detailing, such as, scratch types, applications of chemicals, procedures, and methods of operating the tools.
• Prepares estimates and maintains accurate records for all vehicles after undergoing the detailing processes to be incorporated into the pricing for future rentals.
• Manages the inventory turnover of relevant supplies and equipment, and maintenance of all tools and equipment.
• Introduces the importance of vehicle detailing and maintenance to potential business clients.
• Demonstrates visual results to clients by differentiating various product types and techniques against vehicle brands and models.
• Formulates post-rental vehicle maintenance plans and ensures the attachment rate from all sales and rentals aligns with the company expectations.
• Lodge WOF application and license/registration payments to relevant third-party organizations before organizing the vehicle into any fleet.
Candidate Profile Requirements:
• Must have minimum 2 years of practical experience in surface scratch removal and overall body detailing.
• Must have strong exposure in modern vehicle detailing techniques, be familiar with major international brands and their product range.
• Must have Business/sales acumen in front of corporate clients and the ability to handle paperwork.
• A tertiary qualification would be a bonus
• A mature team player with proactive work attitude and decent work ethic
• Have desire to learn and further develop their industrial knowledge and professional skills
Hours of work:
$25.00 - $35.00 per hour