JFC NZ Ltd, a Japanese Foods Wholesaler/Distributor is seeking a motivated individual to work as a Warehouse Person in our warehouse team. Our Warehouse Distribution Centre is located at East Tamaki in South Auckland.
You will be working directly under Warehouse Supervisor. You must be able to handle a large volume of works in a fast paced environment. Your main duties include shipping, receiving, quality control, packing by order and delivery.
Japanese language skills are preferred in order to understand Japanese words written on the incoming boxes and packages. The knowledge in Japanese foods and ingredients may help your performance in the fast operational environment.
Starting hourly rate is $18.90 and the starting time is 30th of September 2020.
Requirements for this position are as follows.
• Minimum one year of relevant work experience
• Able to work on full time (minimum 40 hours a week for five days a week)
• Willing to work for a long term
• Able to lift 15kgs of goods
• Full NZ driver’s license and able to drive a large sized vehicle such as MT
• Knowledge of basic Japanese products /foods (preferred)
• Japanese skills for reading (preferred)
If you think that this position is for you, please send your CV.
JFC New Zealand limited
Hours of work:
$18.90 - $18.90