POSITION: Cleaning Site Manager
• Manage Multiple Sites
• Manage and provide required operational services to all cleaning sites
• daily visits to all the sites and ensure the quality and standards of all the sites
• Meet and receive feedback from the clients
• Stock counting and maintaining the stocks in every cleaning site
• Visit and supervise employees for the company standards and necessary health and safety requirements
• Ordering cleaning equipment, chemicals, and other needful resources from suppliers
• Stock maintain and distribute them in various cleaning sites accordingly
• Communicate with employees about updates and special requirements of clients in different cleaning premises
• Manage the staff Recruiting and make sure the personal development of employees Preparing weekly rosters Guide the employees for better health and safety procedures
• Evaluate the individual performance of employees Manage Projects
Preparing quotations for clients Identify and communicate about the special cleaning requirements with clients Building customer relationship and generate new business from existing clients
• Manage social media marketing for JB cleaners Ltd.
JB Cleaners Limited Sites Manager must be an effective communicator who can explain tasks to Site Services Staff, have good time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a logical manner, and need to be physically able to perform any cleaning chore, might need to handle when assisting or training staff and need to know how to use the tools and equipment needed for the job, such as carpet cleaners, floor polishers, steam cleaners, and commercial washers and dryers. Must need to know the proper way to clean and dispose of biological and clinical waste and must ensure that Site Services Staff use the proper protective gear when cleaning potentially hazardous areas. Please note that we are operating during the COVID 19 pandemic time and the candidate must ready to work even during critical times.
The potential candidate must have;
Give it a go if you think that you are the right person for this role apply with a minimum of two work references.
Full Time, Permanent
Hours of work:
$18.90 - $27.00