Job Description The duties of the employee shall be:
1. To oversee the running of food & beverage department. Ensure the efficient management & maintain establishment’s standards. 2. Responsible for all company service employees.
3. Responsible for all Restaurant/takeaway Service attributes on a day to day basis, planning and organizing the daily operation of the restaurant & planning menu by co-ordinating with Chef.
4. Identify, develop and maintain establishment policies and procedures.
5. Set & maintain standards for food safety in the restaurant/takeaway area. Manage the Food Control Plan, update diary, and supervise maintenance of temperature, cleaning and maintenance schedules.
6. Perform duties of health and safety officer which includes, managing & implementing health and safety programmes, hazard identification and control etc.
7. To ensure that the business premises is kept clean and well maintained and is not subjected or exposed to any fire risks and all fire safety regulations are complied with.
8. Ensure all equipment & restaurant/takeaway environments are operational.
9. Ensure production of food is to a satisfactory level.
10. Receive guests, assist in taking orders and liaise with kitchen for smooth functioning during busy times.
11. Attend customer complaints and resolve them – update complaint log book and update management on weekly basis
12. Order beverage and non-beverage items and maintain stock level.
13. Maintain costs to establishment standards.
14. Interview and select staff.
15. Undertake staff appraisals and disciplinary action when required.
16. Impart knowledge, skills and training to all restaurant/takeaway staff.
17. Uphold morale in the restaurant/takeaway.
18. Manage staff rosters / staff records.
19. Co-ordinate training programmes.
20. Need to have knowledge of ingredients and preparing technique of authentic Hyderabadi dishes like – Haleem, Paya, Marg, Lolly Pop Chicken, Shami Kebab, Hyderabad Dum Biryani etc. (You need to Taste and decide on the quality)
21. To help with any other duties that you may be requested to do by the management and director.
Hours of work: