We are looking for dynamic, energetic and conscientious individuals that can support our complex care clients within their home environment.
If successful you will be joining a team of skilled staff, working within a positive, calm and supportive environment. This rewarding role involves:
- Providing personal support to the clients with varied care requirements
- Supporting exercise programmes
- Household management, Meal Preps and Shopping Assistance
- Assisting the client to access the community
- Assisting clients with hoisting and transfers
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Rates
- Travel allowance
- Ongoing training and up-skilling with the opportunity to complete an NZQA qualification
- Monthly employee rewards
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in assisting clients with their personal cares, bowel and bladder cares, hoisting and transfers, medication and AD
- A full driver’s license and confidence driving a mobility van (training can be provided)
- A Level 3 in Health and well being and previous experience of managing complex care clients is required - Flexibility to cover shifts - Great communication skills
- NZ Residency or valid NZ Open work visa
If you are a people-person dedicated to providing cares and seeking a role that is personally and professionally rewarding, then this is the job for you!
Healthvision is an award-winning provider of specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand. We pride ourselves in working closely with our clients, families, and whanau to best understand their holistic needs, and provide a comprehensive wraparound service to maximise their independence.
At Healthvision we love what we do and are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please click on the link below to apply :
Hours of work:
North Shore City, Manukau City, Auckland City, Papakura, Waiheke Island, Waitakere City
$18.90 - $25.00 per hour