We are seeking a reliable worker to join our warehouse pick/pack team.
Experience with inwards/outwards goods will be an advantage but not required, full training will be given.
Good organizational and communication skills are a must.
Proficiency in the Korean Language is an advantage.
This position requires you to be on the move in a fast paced environment that requires physical fitness with plenty of lifting involved.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A positive attitude to learning new things,
• Good verbal communication in English,
• Exceptional time management skills,
• A motivated, task focused, 'get the job done' attitude,
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Pick and pack orders,
• Palletising boxes,
• Container unloading,
• Inventory checks,
• General warehouse duties including cleaning.
Roster will be discussed during the interview. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
All applications by email to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time, Casual
Hours of work:
Hours are variable
North Shore City
$20.00 - $30.00 per hour