We are looking for multiple people to help out in our Assembly Department at our busy Bus Manufacturing Company!
Global Bus Ventures is a Rolleston based Bus Manufacturer who produce high quality world class buses and coaches in our modern purpose built facility, and we'd love to have you join our amazing team.
• Flexible Start Times
• A highly skilled team to work with and learn from
• Ongoing training
• Indoor work
As an Assembly worker, you will be required to:
• Fabricate, assemble, and install parts for vehicles
• Plan sequence of operations, measure and mark dimensions and reference points for manufacturing and installation of parts.
• Layout, position, align and assemble parts using a variety of hand tools to finish a vehicle.
• Make jigs, tools and fixtures as required for the production of vehicles.
• Work with a range of metals, plastics and fiberglass for fabrication, assembling reshaping to manufacture a vehicle.
• Repair vehicles and components by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembly.
• Drill, and punch holes for screws, bolts or rivets and shape parts by forming or bending.
• Carry out other duties as directed.
• Weld up small parts
• Repair fibreglass/cut and fit fibreglass
We are looking for someone who:
• Has relevant trade experience
• Can work well as part of a team
• Can work to and maintain a high standard of quality
• Can maintain a healthy and safe work environment
• Has an eagerness to learn and grow with us during these busy times
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if based off-shore, be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or resident with valid travel conditions.
Full Time, Contract/Temp
Hours of work:
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour