The following duties listed below are a guide of what may be expected of you:
- Operating machinery/tools that you have been adequately trained to operate.
- kitset product components.
- Assembling product components.
- Operate a forklift only if you hold a current OSH approved Certificate.
- Stock take
- Repairing bins, crates, pallets, etc.
- Operate/assist with operating nail machine
- Maintenance of nail/staple guns
- Loading of containers
- strip/repair/rebuild pallets
- 1st Aid if you hold a current 1st Aid Certificate
- general cleaning/tidying
- To carry out instructions as directed by supervisor/s and/or Management.
You are expected to keep your work area free of ‘clutter’ to help prevent accidents. If whatever you are doing is ‘held up’ (eg. the line/machinery stops) you are to clean/tidy your area or replenish any materials (eg. nails).
Hours of work:
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour