GJ Kitchens is a fast-growing kitchen design and manufacturing company. Due to our increasing workload, we are looking for Kitchen Cabinet Maker.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Studying design plans and drawings to determine materials, dimensions, and installation procedures
• Selecting timbers and other materials, and preparing layouts
• Measuring and cutting materials to the right size and shape
• Work with machines in the workshop (training will be provided)
As our ideal candidate, you will be an experienced Joiner or Cabinet Maker with a background working in a workshop or installing joinery on-site. To successfully apply for this role, you will need to have:
• a great work ethic
• be honest and trustworthy
• be able to work well as part of a team
• a full license
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We prefer email contact, thanks.
Hours of work:
Hours are variable
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour