We are an NZ owned company operating since 2006. Our key services include International Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, and Integrated warehousing and distribution solutions. We pride ourselves in providing a personalised round the clock service to our customers. Our company is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team. Our company is rapidly growing and expanding and we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team immediately. Ideally you would have worked in the warehousing industry for 1-2 years and have a current forklift license. Key responsibilities will include:
• Picking stock by hand or with a forklift/reach truck/wave picker.
• Checking, packing and dispatching of goods.
• Loading and unloading containers(palletized/loose).
• Stock relocation.
• Unloading, devanning trucks / containers.
• Receiving & unloading inwards goods and other warehouse duties as required.
• Maintain stock control systems to ensure inventories are accurate.
• Ensure Health & Safety standards are met and documentation is kept up to date.
• Acquire and maintain relevant certifications to comply with legal regulations. Skills and experience required:
• Current forklift/reach truck license required.
• MPI Accredited AP (preferred).
• Previous experience in a warehousing environment is essential, preferably in 3 PL.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management System and RFS scanners (preferred).
• Must be physically fit and strong with the ability to lift heavy goods.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Computer competent and efficient.
• Entitled to work FULL TIME in New Zealand.
• Own vehicle with current NZ drivers license and class 1 license (preferred).
• Flexible to work extended hours and at different sites based on work requirements.
Please note- we may screen for drug and alcohol prior to or during employment and any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory Ministry of Justice Criminal History Check. We are happy to negotiate a remuneration package based on your skills, qualifications and experience. This position is primarily Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Start times may vary between 07.00 am to 5.00 pm (8 hours/day). Please note that in the transport & warehousing industry, there are busy periods throughout the year and therefore you are required to be flexible to do overtime. If you are a team player keen to make a career in the transport and logistics industry, Apply now! Due to the volume of applications received, we can only respond if your skills and experience closely meet our criteria.
Hours of work:
Hours are variable