A unique opportunity to work by yourself in a relaxed atmosphere at a Virtual Wagyu Takeaway.
A successful North Shore café, Simple Café and Eatery have formed a unique partnership with NZ Wagyu, New Zealand’s only true grain fed Wagyu providers.
To kick off this partnership Simple Café are creating a unique Wagyu Takeaway brand servicing their local area through Uber Eats only, offering a limited gourmet menu which is easy to prepare, but massive on taste.
We therefore require a cook with the capability to prepare and follow simple instructions in the preparation of the limited menu, with training provided. The opportunity would suit someone perhaps studying or interested in becoming a chef longer term, with initial hours likely to be 5-10pm Friday and Saturday.
Within this opportunity you will:
- Prepare food and drink orders received through Uber Eats for pickup, following simple recipes of mainly pre-prepared, high-quality food.
- Follow strict recipes and procedure instructions to make up the limited, high-quality menu
- Operating cooking equipment such as grills, microwaves and deep-fat fryers
- Cleaning food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and utensils under the procedures set up by the main café chef
- Handing Uber Eats drivers/pickups through the (otherwise locked) café door.
This is a great opportunity for a relaxed, self-motivated, high responsibility person who wants to work alone in a beautiful area of Auckland. Don’t miss out!
Hours of work:
North Shore City
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour