Daily Waste Ltd is a privately owned and operated company, offering Commercial and Domestic waste removal services within the Wellington region. An exciting Administration opportunity has become available with an immediate start. We are looking for someone who has a love for customer service as they would be the first point of contact for Daily Waste.
The main focus of the role is:
- Answering inbound calls and emails
- Providing quotes
- Taking bookings for skip bin deliveries and collections
- Attending to commercial waste collections requests
- Accurate data entry
The successful applicant will be helping to dispatch skip bin deliveries and collections, while also attending to drivers when they need to fuel their trucks and sign out at the end of their shift.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous administration experience
- Have their own reliable private transport
- A good knowledge of the Wellington suburbs / areas.
- The ability to think on your feet, use initiative and work autonomously
- A background in logistics would be helpful but not essential as full training will be provided by supportive staff
- Strong verbal and written communication
As this is a job shared role, having the ability to work closely with another individual, having great communication and excellent memory recall would see you being successful in this role.
Monday to Friday, alternating either 9am or 9:30am start to 5pm or 5:30pm finish, and Saturdays 7am to 12pm.
We offer a competitive salary, supportive management and a warm and welcoming team environment.
Hours of work:
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour