Established 25 years ago Cookright is a national business providing specialist cleaning services to commercial kitchens.
Cookright is the go-to Kitchen Super Hero ensuring that Commercial Kitchens are hygiene, insurance and building code compliant. This is a role with a lot of variety in an upbeat dynamic sector, our customers appreciate our services and are always happy to see us. This is a full-time position.
As a Cookright operator you will provide a variety of services to our commercial kitchen customers including;
• Hood & Flue Cleaning
• Kitchen cleaning
• Deep fryer cleaning & oil filtering
• Overhead filter collection & cleaning
• Waste oil collection
• Oil product delivery
Ideally you will have some experience in the commercial cleaning sector or in hospitality in a commercial kitchen environment. Having qualifications such as working at heights & working in confined spaces would be an advantage. However, a person with a can-do attitude and willingness to apply themselves to the role will be given further training.
You will need to;
• Be practical & hands on
• Be diligent and well organised and well presented
• Health & Safety aware
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Be proficient in the English language
• Have a full driver’s license
• Be fit and able to lift heavy objects
• Work varying hours, nights & early mornings
• Have a can-do attitude
Hours of work:
Hours are variable