About the Role
Reporting to Senior Winemaker, this exciting role incorporates both winemaking and laboratory duties. You will assist the winemaker in all winemaking operations and related quality management from grape intake right through to the finished product. Come and be part of a team that produces award winning wines.
• Supports Senior Winemaker with the production planning process.
• In conjunction with the Senior Lab technician ensuring all lab processes followed and ensure wine quality.
• Cellar operations.
• Prepare wine for bulk and domestic dispatch.
• Liaise with external and internal stakeholders on dispatch and product information.
• Relevant tertiary winemaking qualification.
• 3 plus years’ experience as a cellar hand and or in winemaking
• Previous laboratory experience
• Good palate and passion for wine.
• Team player
Benefits and Culture
Our benefits include a bonus scheme, overtime rates, travel allowance, Safe Ride Home Programme, eligibility for Family Member Scholarships, wellness programme, annual bonus incentive, eligibility for Southern Cross insurance subsidy, and more. This is your opportunity to work for a company that put its people first.
Constellation Brands is a member of Diversity Works New Zealand. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value and encourage participation of all applicants regardless of their background.
If you’re interested, apply now via the relevant link before the close date
Full Time, Permanent
Hours of work: