WELCOME TO BRAVO !!!
To join us, you must have experience in hotel housekeeping and commercial interior cleaning of at least 6 months. You need to be entirely flexible, reliable and committed to the duties we need you to complete. Our roles are casual, temp and also full-time hours. This means you can take 1-7 shifts per week, depending on our roster, so essentially 8 to 48 hours per week. We will always consider your availability and try to allocate working hours that best fit your needs. Our work is all year around with immediate start.
Rates and Hours
Casual and Temporary work between 8 and 30 hours per week (payrates vary between $22.00 and $26.00 gross).
Fulltime work between between 30 and 48 hours per week (approx. average 40 hours and seasonal fluctuations) with hourly payrate $24.00 to $26.00 gross plus holiday pay.
- Clean 3/4/5 star hotel rooms, hospitality spaces, offices and retail outlets to relevant specifications, with an eye to detail and cleanliness.
- Our work is 7-days a week, so we have to fill a roster around the clock.
- Beside normal rostered hours, On-call work is regularly required, so it is essential you can work on short notice (same day or next day).
- Personal presentation and hygiene must be of a high standard, always wearing our stipulated uniform.
- Physically fit and able to perform all manual tasks typical to cleaning/housekeeping.
- Able to read and speak English and communicate clearly.
- A polite and courteous manner is essential with our hotel guests and fellow staff is essential.
- Able to get into Central Auckland by public transport anytime of the week. Own car is of a great advantage !!!
- Must have a clean criminal record or provide a current police check (or complete one for us). References may be requested.
- Attend training whenever required and complete our on-line training modules.
Full Time, Part Time, Contract/Temp, Casual, Permanent
Hours of work:
Hours are variable