Customer Services /Store person
Invercargill (full time)
Blacks Fasteners is one of New Zealand's most progressive companies supplying leading-edge products and services to the engineering, manufacturing, building and construction industries as well as the general public.
We are currently looking for an additional Customer Services /Store person to join our team in Invercargill.
If you have proven experience (2-3 years) working in a warehouse environment and experience with stock and inventory management then this could be the role for you.
You will need:
- An understanding of inventory and stock management
- Phone sales and Counter service experience
- Great work ethic and time management
- Picking and Packing experience with an eye for detail
- An excellent Health and Safety record and a commitment to work within store policy/guidelines
- An excellent level of physical fitness
Experience in the Fasteners / service industry is preferred. Applicants must be well presented and have a friendly and polite manner. At Blacks Fasteners we pride ourselves on looking after our people, providing a great work culture and competitive remuneration.
If you think you have what it takes to join a progressive and innovative company, we would like to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in NZ and have the right to live and work in this location.
Hours of work:
$21.00 - $23.00