2 Store managers in Christchurch and 1 Store Manager in Timaru with following roles and responsibilities
• Develop business strategies to raise store traffic and optimize profitability by regulating product mix, stock levels and service standards
• Formulate purchasing, pricing and marketing policies and implement to maintain store profitability ratios.
• Design and implement promotional activities by formulating marketing strategies under liquor regulations.
• Plan and coordinate counter sales of store goods to customers and advised them on product use.
• Update inventory, financial transactions on purchasing goods and maintaining records through regular stock take reports.
• Prepare annual budget by schedule expenditures, analyse variances, initiate corrective actions in order to sustain the projected profit margin.
• Maintain operation by interviewing potential staff, conducting staff training, customer service and Managing staff affairs including their appraisal and performance reviews.
• Ensuring compliance with liquor regulations, occupational health and safety regulations and safety procedures.
• Educate and enforce sales and supply of alcohol Act 2012 with in the premises.
• Any other duties as required by the employer related to Store Manager.
Hours of work: