Retail supervisors run the staff when the manager is not on duty. They direct other employees through their daily routines and interact with customers to make sure that they have a satisfactory experience. Retail supervisors act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction through training employees properly and adhering to company policy. Retail supervisors make sure employees perform a variety of tasks, from preparing the food, stocking supplies, serving, charging people for their food, handling cash, credit cards, and a cash register, cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting customers and answering questions.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Ensuring that customers receive prompt service and quality food and services
2. Instructing staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales procedures
3. Ensuring that food is correctly priced
4. Responding to customers' inquiries and complaints about food and services
5. Examining returned food and deciding on appropriate action
6. Taking inventory of goods for sale and ordering new stock
7. Planning and preparing work schedules and assigning staff to specific duties
8. Ensuring safety and security procedures are enforced
Candidate must have knowledge of Middle eastern food.
Business & Management course preferable*
Hours of work:
Thames / Coromandel