We are building a team to work with a male client living in the Horowhenua area – various shifts available, including sleepovers
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience although not essential
• A caregiving qualification preferred although not essential
• Physically fit and able to assist our client with gym/exercise program
• A commitment to making a difference in our clients life
• Someone with reliable transport and a current Full NZ drivers’ licence
• Attitude – you will be someone who is honest, reliable and with integrity. You will thrive off helping and supporting others.
• Commitment to regular hours
What does a Support Worker do?
Our support workers are caring people with a commitment to providing the best possible support to our clients. Each client will have individual care requirements and you will support them with all elements of daily living such as personal care, food preparation, mobility or bowel/urinary continence care and ensure medication needs are met. You may also help our clients to participate in the community, undertake shopping for them or help them to take part in their hobbies.
What’s in it for you?
• Earn while you learn! On-going training and career progression – we will support you to achieve training qualifications
• A vigorous induction programme
• A pay rate from $21.50 per hour, depending on your current qualifications
Access Community Health is a leading healthcare provider in New Zealand. We specialise in home-based healthcare and support and have been at the forefront of community health since the 1920s. Our dedicated teams of nurses and support workers care for over 20,000 people across NZ to live independently in their homes and communities.
Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
Hours of work:
Hours are variable
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour